- The term “Unity Manufacturing” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 210 Buckingham Road, Garland, Texas 75040. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The pages within this website are provided by Unity Manufacturing as a service to our customers and the public. As any advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each customer, nothing provided herein should be used as advice without first discussing it with someone at Unity Manufacturing in person, by telephone, or by correspondence.
- Some links within the Unity Manufacturing website may lead to other sites. The Unity Manufacturing website does not incorporate any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference, and Unity Manufacturing does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of such linked materials.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The website and the content may be considered advertising in some jurisdictions. Unity Manufacturing does not seek to represent any person or entity based upon that person’s or entity’s viewing the website (or any portion of the website) in any jurisdiction where the website (or any portion of the website) does not comply with all of the laws and regulations of that jurisdiction.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Unity Manufacturing, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse those websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Unity Manufacturing’s prior written consent.
You may not under any circumstance:
- Send unsolicited commercial email to the email addresses provided on the website (spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited);
- Delete, modify or attempt to change or alter any of the content on the website;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of the Site or servers or networks connected to the website, or take any other action that interferes with other party’s use of the website;
- Use the website or the content, intentionally or unintentionally, in any manner inconsistent with or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in violation of the rules of any other website providers, websites, chat rooms or the like, including, without limitation, laws regarding import/export of technical data by virtue of your online transmission;
- Use any “robot”, “spider” or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of compiling information on the website for purposes other than for a generally available search engine; or
- Use any Unity Manufacturing names, service marks, or trademarks without our prior written consent, including, but not limited to, metatags or hidden text.
Unity Manufacturing may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Changes will be noted on this page. This policy is effective from June 25, 2013 to the present.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as IP address, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to customize this website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our Web site may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Legal Disclaimer: This website is designed for general information only. No contractual or legal relationship of any kind is created merely by accessing this website or utilizing information provided on it. All copyrights, trademarks, service marks and intellectual property rights are reserved.